Sunday, January 13, 2008

Blog Thoughts

I was trying to figure out what to write about. I do have one really important thing going on in my life right now, my wife is pregnant and I'm about ready to have my first. There are a lot of things going on in my head right now and I have many questions that need answered. I have went from panic to starting to calm down now and I still have 5 more months to go yet. Even though we planned it and really wanted one I'm finding myself not as prepared for this as I thought. We have had a couple of ultra sounds so far but we are not far along enough yet to find out the sex. I'm all for finding out because I want to be as prepared as possible for this new one. Now I just need help answering all of these questions about life after the pregnancy. Am I going to be a good dad? Am I going to have to give up everthing that I enjoy to do? I just have a lot of thoughts to share but don't know where to get some help. I'm sure that these are very typical for any normal first time parent and I'm not the first to feel this way.

No comments: