Wednesday, February 13, 2008

To Answer the Questions

Everybody has been asking me, How do you feel about having a girl? There is a part of me, a big part of me, that is very excited. I know that it will be unfamiliar territory for me, but thats the kind of guy I am. I like a challange. It will be a whole new challange for me but I can't wait. The biggest challange right now is picking out little girls cloths. We've been going to BabiesRUs and I'm really lost when it comes to girls cloths.


Another question everyone ask, how will I handle boyfriends in the future. I am really worried about that becuase I remember how I was at the dating stage. I would do anything to feel a girl up, thats if she would let me. I was a frisky little guy. I think I have a while until that day comes and my wife, daughter, and I will all be different in some way. I may not think about it the same way I do now. I do know that I will be a little protective of her.



I'm sure my thoughts will change in the months to come but at this point I'm just happy and excited. I'm really curious to see how she will change my life and how I conduct my life differently. I know she will make a softy out of me. She will be daddy's little girl.

10 comments:

Zeek said...

yeah it will probably be a little scary, but you also have a lot of time to figure that out. you will have to worry about your wife and daughter's secerets. like getting belly bottons pierced and letting her go to the movies with guy friends. yeah just stay very involved. i dont know if this would happen but i know it probably will for me and my litte one.

Spartan117 said...

congrats on the baby girl, just remember that when she grows up no matter how much she pushes away from you being her parent she still will love you. the hardest part is letting her go on her own life when that happenes down the road, so for now just enjoy the baby life.

Spartan117 said...

if your having trouble at babies RUs try this link for babies clothes and murchandise. http://www.ouac.com/

Steamboat said...

i can only imagine how scary it is to have the daughter first. she will be on her own without an older brother to watch her and make sure that she is ok. i know that your daughter and wife will probably keep little secrets from you about boys and other things you will just have to let her know that she can always come to you for help but thats farther down the road. enjoy them while they're young it doesn't last forever. congrats.

Money Maker said...

congratilation on the news. i dont have any kids yet but when i think of the day when i need to get maried and then have kids. it skares me. i mean i can suport my wife and the chiled but just not being able to do what you whent when you whent will be a change. well good luck to you.

Cap'n Fatback said...

If you ever need inspiration for working hard, you can always be like Homer and bring pictures of your daughter to work: http://doubledeckerbuses.org/blog/media/blogs/new/doitforher2.jpg

Cap'n Fatback said...

Try this: http://tiny.cc/4wZYR

Cap'n Fatback said...

Try this: http://tiny.cc/4wZYR

KOE said...

Sweet news to hear about your new born which led me to belive their will be more parenting classes and the over expenses.

Unknown said...

MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
House removals Liverpool
House removals Liverpool