Monday, February 25, 2008

The Guest Blogging Experiment

Guest Blogger did a good job keeping the flow of my blog going. They got a good sense of where I was coming from and what I am going through. They understood the trouble I'm having adapting to this new time in my life. The person that wrote the post even refered my wife as "my wife" which made it seem like they really put themself in my place. Guest blogger did get a sense of me getting very excited now. It has really set in with me and I'm very happy to be having a girl now. I think now I'm happier with that than I would have been with a boy. Guest blogger understood how important it was to me that I keep the name a secret and I want that to be special for my wife and I.

Understanding the person that I really am, I usually don't give in as easy as the blogger might think. It is nice that they think that of me but I really do have a hard time of what would be good for my daughter. I still have no idea about girls clothes and what they would like. I know at this point it doesn't matter, but it will only get more complicated as they get older.

Overall I think the guest blogger did a good job and they represented me very well. Thank You

No comments: